Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dating is like riding a bycycle

So, I enjoy riding BART (the light-rail system where I live).

Being in a relationship is like riding the train. Usually it is predictable, reliable, comfortable and enjoyable; on occasion there's a fire on the track and you're 3 hours late to work - but not often.

Dating is like riding bike; once you learn how, you'll always retain the skill. However, the air-conditioned train sure sounds nice in late July. On the other hand, though, under the right conditions a nice ride can be fun.

The dating front is going going okay, I guess. I've been talking to someone, but, I'm trying to play it cool so as not to come on to strong. Which sucks cause she's F-in AWESOME! Also, it was on the stupid internet, so I feel kinda lame just about the whole thing at times.

D.

5 comments:

riftgirl said...

Goddamn Internet! But whaddaya gonna do?

Twiggydyke said...

from small seeds mighty oaks grow.

Sean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riftgirl said...

We want an update! And twiggy, you're being awfully philosophical... ;-)

Guttersnipe said...

There's not much to update on the dating front at the moment - but I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.