Tuesday, July 8, 2008

my humble origins AKA a bit of a Bio. PART 3

Well, with the desolving of M****'s & my relationship I made a conscious choice; I was determined to be pro-active about figuring out my sexuality confusion issues. Up to that I had really limited experiences in general. Using the scientific method I would figure out, by process of elimination, where I stood in the whole gender/sexuality spectrum (in other words I'd whore it up a little - rebounded style).

Well, long story short I slept around a bunch and learned something conclusively: boys just don't do it for me. Which, I actually was kinda bummed me out, sense it seems to me, at this point in life, to be an easy "out" compared to my current sexual proclivity.

Then I discovered Craig's List. Up until that point, perhaps naïvely, I had thought TS women were as rare as unicorns & blue moons. Anyways, I responded to an add and met a pretty out-of-this world girl. Although, in hindsight we were probably no good for each other.

M******* was a rocker through and through (just like yours truly!). We had really similar world views. we were two peas in a pod pretty much.

She was also a sex worker - she was up front with that fact, though. By that point I was aware (thanks again to CL) was pretty common, and it didn't really bother me that much. Well, we dated for over a year, and it was probably the most fun/self-destructive period of my whole life.

From this experience learned a lot. I also developed my theory of "The Chaser's Paradox"

Stay tuned and I'll tell it to you
(although I don't think anyone is actually reading my blog - oh well!)

1 comment:

Sean said...

Hey mate, great blog so far. I am amazed how much (but, obviously, not all) your story is similar to mine. For a man to be attracted to transwomen (or even androgyny in any gender) can be confusing and, for lack of better words (I need some coffee) bizarre. I think dialogue and honesty are the only way to understanding and knowledge and can help those among us attracted to transgendered people. Thanks for your blog.